(German speaking Association for Arthroskopy)
AGA is a scientific association of physicians and scientists interested in arthroscopy and companies active in this field.
The AGA now has more than 4.800 members and is thus
The Executive Committee of the AGA includes physicians from Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
The goals of the AGA are:
• To help and encourage young arthroscopists
• To foster close contact and mutual exchange among physicians practising arthroscopy
• To establish contacts with other societies whose interests coincide or overlap
• To focus on practical issues in arthroscopy
• To promote quality control
The AGA’s annual congress, its programme of grants and awards, and the journal Arthroskopie offer a platform for all physicians interested in arthroscopy.
Dr. Matthias Flury
President of the AGA
LINK: Congress Webside
07.-09. September 2017 in München, Deutschland
Prof. Dr. Andreas B. Imhoff, München
Prof. Dr. Hermann Mayr, München
PD Dr. Michael Dienst, München
13.-15. September 2018, im Design Center in Linz, Österreich
Dr. Florian Dirisamer, Linz
Dr. Philipp Heuberer, Wien
12.-14. September 2019 in Mannheim, Deutschland
Prof. Dr. Philipp Niemeyer, Freiburg
Dr. Sven Lichtenberg, Heidelberg